Wednesday 23 October 2013

New Approach



So I've been racking my brains after the last few weeks and have felt a little stressed by everything to be honest. Having to start over kind of put me back to square one and I felt overwhelmed and daunted all over again.

I started to look back at my previous work and came across an idea I came up with on another subject. After a branding module we had to conclude and make a suggestion based on the brand we had looked at. Working at ASOS I decided to do my branding project on them and the end suggestion was to introduce a male magazine or app as I felt the Menswear side of the site was lacking when compared to the female section and their competitors. The suggestions were never developed however I really enjoyed the project and still firmly stand by my suggestion and think it would be a great avenue for ASOS to explore. I therefor decided at the end of last week to go ahead with the ASOS Menswear digital App/Magazine.

I'm going to start some secondary research again this week to allow me to develop the idea and assist with my primary research that I will start shortly.

I feel much calmer now that I have set an idea and having completed research on this area before I feel confident that no major issuers will occur that prevent me proceeding with it. I also spoke to Frances about the idea in your last lecture and she seemed really positive and was happy for me to go ahead.

I'm actually quite excited now to get my teeth into this and really get it started! There's a light at the end of the tunnel some might say...


No comments:

Post a Comment