Wednesday 16 October 2013

Brainstorming

Post 2 Brainstorming

I still feel pretty daunted by the whole project but I'm thinking the sooner I start and get more organised I will feel much better and confident. So in light of this over the last few weeks I have been brainstorming a few ideas for the project bearing in mind the below key questions:

Who is your Target market
What is the refined idea....
Who is your competition?
What are the benefits?
Why would you use it?
How does it work?
How will you make money?
What will the struggles be?
Does it involve any new technology?
Is it a website or app?

Who will use it?

On Saturday I was shopping for a dress for a wedding and luckily I found it in the last shop. As I had already looked in the majority of shops in Oxford street I then started to search for it via the shopping apps on my phone. After entering the same search term into a few apps I became irritated and gave up. This then sparked an idea in my head about the ease of online shopping and a possible app to make the hole process much quicker and easier. It's only an early idea for now and I will be looking into it further over the next few weeks.

Some might describe today as a light bulb moment! Fingers crossed anyway.






No comments:

Post a Comment