Thursday 21 November 2013

Nervous

So I'm finalising all my research and have started to write my report. I feel I have all I need to complete the report and I'm happy with the research I have completed. I'm just starting to now feel a little over-whelmed by the information I have to include and the time I have left before hand in. Work is crazy busy at the moment and I'm feeling a tad stressed out! To combat this though I've booked some time off work over the next few weeks and have today complied my initial contents of the report so I can start to process the information under each heading and ensure all the required elements from the unit handbook are included! Wish me luck!


1) Executive Summary
2) Brand History – all branding details
3) Product –summary vision and mission statement, details
4) Business Objectives
5) The Menswear Market – secondary research
6) The Menswear Consumer – Primary research
7) Pen Portrait
8) Logo Development
9) App Prototype
10) Week 1 Proposed Content
11) Marketing Plan
12) Implementation and Management
13) Financials
14) Risk Assessment
15) Future Growth

16) Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment