Tuesday 19 November 2013

Presentation

So I've been busy pulling all my research together to create my presentation! I made a video to show in further detail the target customer. It was pretty fun and I really enjoyed the whole thing! The presentation is all finished now - here's the end result!
















http://www.magisto.com/video/bEMHJERaQCw0QRpgCzE - video - ASOS Male video

The presentation went really well ! I was really happy with it. We received our feedback today and I have copied mine below

LOWDOWN asos menswear app. Editorial content.

Objective 2 and 4 are not SMART.

Good evidence of secondary research - use references pls.

Excellent evidence of primary research - add all these to the appendix.

Content on a Sunday? Why only weekly? Managing weekly content x52 weeks, plus special calendar content ie Xmas.

Presentation style was enthusiastic, but spoke very fast. Very engaged in the project and idea. Great video.

Good ideas for content. Well developed content ideas.

Financials? Staffing

I think all the points raised are really valid and helpful! I was a little nervous and I'm aware I can rush what I'm saying when I publicly speak but I'm glad they noticed I was enthusiastic. I'm going to re-evaluate the 2 objectives for the report and look at the content layout again. I had never thought about it being 52 downloads a year and when you say it out loud it's easy to assume people will get bored/forget to download content this often! From this I'm thinking now it will be a 1 time download app (unless for updates occasionally throughout the year to fix tech issues like most apps) and the content will then be updated every day still with 3-5 posts per day. That way the download frequency is reduced and it is more user friendly
I was a little unsure around the financial side of things but I've started to pull some figures together and will work on them so they are included in detail in the report! 
I've briefly touched on the staffing in the presentation as all app production etc will now be done in house from a tech point of view however I'm now starting to look at staffing from a content point of view and will include costings for this in the report.

Overall I really enjoyed the presentation and the  feedback given was super helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment